|The Woodford freezeless Model 17 is designed and intended for year round residential irrigation purposes regardless of outside temperature. This faucet will not rupture from freezing when the valve is shut off and the hose is removed. The Model 17 contains an integral back-flow protection device which protects up to 125 psi of back-pressure and therefore does not require and add-on vacuum breaker.
Woodford Freezeless Anti-Siphon Wall Faucet
The Close Coupled Model 17CC, with standard C inlet, is designed for use in non-freeze areas and fits within 2” x 4” stud wall. (Optional CP or PX inlets are available but will not fit within 2” x 4” wall.)
• 3/4” male hose thread nozzle
• Stainless steel seat - eliminates wire draw
• EPDM packing to prevent leaking
• Full circle operating threads on valve body and retainer
• No-lead solder
• Standard “O” size seat washer
• Powder-coated, die cast aluminum handle
• Optional Tee Key available (extra charge)
• Adjustable polycarbonate wall flange
• MAX PRESSURE - 125 p.s.i.
• MAX TEMPERATURE - 120° F