|The Woodford Model 16 contains an internal resetting pressure relief valve which prevents the faucet casing tube from bursting in freezing conditions even if a hose is unintentionally left on. This faucet is intended for irrigation purposes and designed for residential outside water service application and is not intended for continuous use applications.
Woodford Freezeless Faucet
• 3/4” male hose thread nozzle
• Stainless steel seat - eliminates wire draw
• EPDM packing to prevent leaking
• Full circle operating threads on valve body and retainer
• No-lead solder
• Standard “O” size seat washer
• Oval, powder-coated, die cast aluminum handle
• Optional Tee Key available (extra charge)
• Adjustable polycarbonate wall flange
• MAX PRESSURE - 125 p.s.i.
• MAX TEMPERATURE - 120° F